thank you to:
fourn443 for tutorial how to make warthogs fly
microsoft for making halo for the PC!
This mod is a basic version of the flying vehicles mod. Every vehicle flies, although the scorpian and the ghost are the best. It only took me about 10 minutes to make, I used a tutorial from Halomods.com. Most people know how to make this mod, but I made it for all of those people who dont. You can hold control to make the vehicles stay on the ground. This mod is very fun online, you can ambush the other base with your army of flying vehicles. It also makes gun turrets appear on top of the bases. Have fun!
1. download the mod
2. open the zipped folder by itself or with a file extracting program
3. go into "My Computer", "C:" (or whatever your hard drive is named)
then to "program files" and "Microsoft Games", to "Halo" then finally
4. drag out your old bloodgulch and keep it somewhere in case you want
to play the original one again
5. drag out my mod from the zipped folder and put it into the "MAPS"
6. start up halo and make a game on bloodgulch with any gametype you want
(if you can't click on bloodgulch you did something wrong) and have fun
with the mod!
Any problems email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or xfire me at jakejakebb
This mods homepage is [url=http://www.freewebs.com/basicflyingvehiclemod/]http://www.freewebs.com/basicflyingvehiclemod/[/url]
Size: 5.39 MB